Delva Patman Redler is hosting a breakfast seminar on 31st october 2019 which will cover: “Current & Future Trends in Neighbourly Matters Surveying”.
TOPICS TO BE EXPLORED INCLUDE:
Daylight/sunlight and rights of light
– Lessons learnt from recent judicial reviews (Rainbird, Guerry, Gorton)
– Correct approach to assessing impact of development on neighbours
– Implications of new European Standard, Daylight in buildings, BS EN 17037
– Reflected light and rights of light
Law and practice relating to basement development
– Trespass, enclosure costs, self-redress and surveyor jurisdiction
– Special foundations / Security for expenses
– Reinstatement v diminution in value
– Inconvenience v unnecessary inconvenience
For more information on how you can attend, please contact Sue Wheeler.