Companies are increasingly recognising the value of improving their facilities and work practices to create more efficient, flexible and stimulating workplaces to attract and retain talented, motivated employees and increase business performance and productivity. We work closely with office and business occupiers who are refurbishing, relocating, renewing or renegotiating their lease terms and provide a comprehensive range of occupier services in relation to fit out and refurbishment.
We recognise the importance of working closely with clients to gain a detailed understanding of their requirements and if appropriate, interrogate the conventional or preconceived solutions.
Our services include:
- – Feasibility and options appraisal
- – Space planning
- – Development of the client brief
- – Due diligence in relation to the technical provisions of the proposed agreements for lease, lease and licence for alterations
- – Preparation of records of condition to attach to a lease
- – Lead consultants and coordination of the project team
- – Development of the technical brief and design concepts
- – Preparation of planning and listed building consent applications, managing landlords’s approvals to alterations
- – Tendering and procurement
- – Monitoring time and quality and cost control of the project
- – Residual liabilities for dilapidations and reinstatement
- – Move management
We succeed in delivering projects on time, within budget and to an agreed standard and the importance of maintaining business continuity to avoid disruption to day to day operations. We work with clients from inception, design and planning stages, through the procurement and construction phases to completion, commissioning and occupation.
Suzanne Leo BSc(Hons) MRICS specialises in Occupier Services and would be happy to discuss your requirements and provide a fee proposal.