Delva Patman Redler are currently looking to appoint a 3D CAD Technician to join our busy London office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified individual to assist our new measured survey department generating 2D and 3D drawings directly from Point Cloud measured survey data whilst also assisting in the capture of that data on sites around the UK.
Delva Patman Redler is a place where you can apply your skills to some of the country’s most exciting and interesting projects. We work on a huge variety of projects from the small and bespoke to some of the largest development projects in the country.
- You will have relevant knowledge of the latest Autodesk software and presentation packages.
- Experience with 3D modelling from Point Cloud data essential.
- Have experience with the drafting in all aspects of drawing packages.
- You will have practised skills to successfully control and handle workload and the implementation of company and project CAD standards and drawing document procedures.
- You will work on own initiative as a CAD Technician, in conjunction with our head of measured surveying department.
- Maintain effective working relationships with key people both internally and externally.
- HNC or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of 3D solid modelling in an AutoCAD environment.
- Experience in modelling from Point Cloud survey data essential.
- Previous experience of assisting with land survey work would be advantageous.
- Conversant with Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, Adobe, and Powerpoint.
Competitive package dependant on skill level and experience.
Please contact Stuart Gray
020 7936 3668