Delva Patman Redler are currently looking to appoint a Measured Surveyor to join our busy London office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified individual to join our new measured survey department which is tasked with capturing and processing the data needed to generate 2D and 3D information for our wide range of projects on sites around the UK.
Delva Patman Redler is a place where you can apply your skills to some of the country’s most exciting and interesting projects. We work on a huge variety of projects; from small scale topographic surveys used to resolve boundary disputes to 3D Laser scans for some of the largest development projects in the country.
- You will have relevant knowledge and experience using the latest equipment, including total stations and Laser Scanners and their associated software processing packages.
- Have some experience with CAD software and the production of drawings / 3D models.
- You will have the practical skills to successfully control and handle workload and the implementation of company and project standards and document procedures.
- You will be able to work on own initiative or as part of a team, in conjunction with our head of measured surveying department.
- Maintain effective working relationships with key people both internally and externally.
- HNC or similar equivalent.
- Knowledge and significant previous experience of measured survey disciplines such as topographic, measured building and elevation with associated equipment use.
- Experience with survey data processing.
- Experience with AutoCAD in 2D essential, 3D modelling skills would be beneficial.
- UK Driving License advantageous.
- Conversant with Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, Adobe, and Powerpoint.
Competitive package, dependent on skill level and experience.
Please contact Stuart Gray
020 7936 3668